Blogger Breaks Down Debates
The Presidential Debates have been an increasingly popular topic of conversation. Blogger breaks down what happened in last night's debate.
Moderator: At what point would you decide to use force?
Kerry: That's a very good question. I'm glad you asked that. I think it's very important that we get global support and unlike my opponent, not just from our allies. I think it's important to ask countries that hate America exactly what they think we should do as well. And let me make this clear, I will not give a foreign power veto power over our foreign policy decisions! Particularly England, Israel, or any of our staunch supporters.
Moderator: President Bush, how are you going to get our economy moving again?
President Bush: Our economy is moving again. And it will continue to move forward because the key to a healthy economy is. . . . . .education! My administration has pledged not leave any children behind. Schools are once again told that they must emphasize math and science. We're offering Pell grants. Our economy is moving in the right direction and will continue to move in the right direction because we have made education a real priority for the American People.
And there you have it, the presidential debates in a nutshell.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home