Logging of Blogs and Other Timely Activities
Thursday, December 04, 2003
While losing three straight games at basketball last night I was reminded of the Bigger family maxim: "If at first you don't succeed, fail, fail again." Inspirational, isn't it?
posted by Mark @
7:49 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mark
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
The internet connection was down all of yesterday ...
I love my state. I'm not referring to insanity. I...
Today I received a Christmas card from George and ...
In a move solidifying his status as a leader in th...
Blog Writer Searches for Possible Book Names Foll...
Thanksgiving is now past. We can thank the Lord fo...
Mark Bigger is Part of a Team that Sets a New Reco...
Security was tight over the Thanksgiving holiday a...
Country Music Antics Once Again Provide Entertainm...
Fear is Often Well Founded People often feel that...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home